World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

MATH...IS REQUIRED <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 Empty
PostSubject: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 am

Robbie paced his classroom. He'd never taught teenagers before, not in a formal setting like this. He'd taught adults, in the army, and he'd tutored kids in math for years. But never a proper classroom of teenagers watching his every move, waiting for him to fail...maybe he should've stayed in the military.

No...he loved Rhys too much, missed him too much, to be away any longer than he had to. He sighed, straightening his notes for the umpteenth time. There was no way out of it. He'd committed. He was teaching math to a bunch of apathetic brats.

And his younger siblings. He shuddered. At least Teagan had removed herself from his class, citing a schedule conflict. He'd still be tutoring her, but blissfully away from anyone who could say he played favorites...or un-favorites, depending on his and Teagan's moods. He hoped his other siblings would be kind enough to do the same.

He wondered if there would be anyone worth singling our for engineering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 am

He tried to get out of the class like his twin, but he stuck his foot in his mouth and ended up getting on that last nerve of his brother. Cameron sat at the desk, with the most angry face he could muster and his arms folded over his chest. The bastard honest to god actually kept his word...and dragged him to class. To make manners worst...freaking ducktaped him to the seat. There had to be a law against doing that to your brother.

So here he was stuck watching his brother pace, who seemed to have forgotten he dragged the youth here. Maybe he could just sleep in class... if he was quiet then the Scot would leave him be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:01 am

Robbie glanced at Cameron, who was still duct-taped to his desk. "If yer well-behaved today, ye can get tutorin' outta class like Teagan...at a DIFFERENT, time though. 'm not dealin' with both a' ye at once if'n I don't haveta."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am

Yao is sitting near the front. Math is his favorite subject since it's easier to read than English. For this class, he brought his favorite pencil and his abacus. Although he doesn't expect any use of the abacus, in his image there should be an abacus beside him to learn math.

Math is not a favorite subject to most students. That made Yao a very proud. He usually help his younger siblings do their math homework. He expects a good time in this class... like showing his ability like answering the questions on the blackboard perfectly. Maybe his classmates would like to ask help from him too. He daydreams.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 am

Feliks poked his head into the class, pissed off that he was late. He may not have looked like the type, but math was actually his favorite subject. Numbers equal codes, and there was nothing he liked more the figuring out the key numbers to use to crack any code.

He waved at the teacher. "I'm sorry I'm late... got held up by some stuff." He looked around, his eyes falling on the duct-taped student. An evilly smug grin spread across his face as he saw the other male's awkward position. "Oh, hi, Cammie! I totally didn't know you'd be in this class!" He was so smug, and it was obvious. He really didn't like the little redhead in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Kiku found maths relatively easy, he loved robotics and math was an integral part of it. So he hoped that the teacher was greatly knowledgeable in the subject. He found a seat in the middle of the room and took out his maths books. To pass the time before class started he continued on his blue print for a new robot design, scribbling out some maths equations on the side for references.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Cameron simply gave a dirty look towards the elder Kirkland, because by now he didn’t want to anger him more and get punishment. It was bad enough that the bastard actually followed through his threat and dragged him out of bed to class. He needs to remember that, the elder Kirkland always did what he threatened. Always. “Wotever. I rather not take yer class, nor get tutorin from yer arse!”

His face twitched as the blond looked at him with the most smug ‘I’m the cat who ate the canary’ look on his face. Cameron dug his nails into his arms as the hussie bastard called him by the same pet name that his family calls him. If he wasn’t taped down to the chair, he so would have jumped the hussie, not caring what his brother would have done to him for fighting in his class. “Go suck on a lemon ye hussie!!!” He bit out in a bitter tone. Bad enough he was in a class he hate not for the same reason as other students he now have to share it with the hussie blond. Sulking up and banging his head down onto the desk before him, he idly hoped the blond didn’t try to make another brother sway. He didn’t like sharing what little time he had with them nowadays “Go away ye mixed up freak.”
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 am

"Too bad, so sad... I'm not gonna leave this class." Feliks took a seat not too far from the redhead, but not too close. "This is my favorite class... I love math, and I'm GOOD at it. I'm sure the teacher will be amazing." The blonde shot the teacher a shy smile. "And I do hope we can get along well, Mister Kirkland!" He practically purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Cameron growled at the blond his face twitching in anger. He was getting frustrated by being tied to his seat and having to be near the blond. Letting out a groan of sheer frustration, all he could do was slam his head on the desk a few times in hopes to knock himself out so he doesn't have to listen to the hussie play flirt with another of his brother. He screamed in his mind that he hoped Robert didn't fall for the trap's trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 pm

"Could everyone settle down please?" Robbie said, in a voice that was not used to asking requests. He smiled at the blonde in the front row, totally unused to people flirting with him and thus totally oblivious to the notion that people did so.

He looked around the fairly empty class with a bit of a frown. "Where are the rest of the lot?" he asked vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATH...IS REQUIRED <3   MATH...IS REQUIRED <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATH...IS REQUIRED <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: