World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ Empty
PostSubject: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Name: Cameron Kirkland

Country your character represents: Northern Shores of Irie (North Ireland)

Grade: 2

Hobbies: Music (Plays the violinfiddle....that's worst...he plays something musical), working on motorcycles, boxing, doing drag, literature (mostly fables and lores).

Likes: His twin and his other siblings, pulling pranks, Arthur’s cooking (out of the whole household someone actually does), fighting, fairy-tales and fables.

Dislikes: Ignorant people, anyone who talks bad about his family or wants to hurt his family, getting lost, sleeping alone, fighting.

Background: Cameron has three older brothers, his older twin sister and a younger brother. The Kirkland parents were almost always away on business, so the older brothers tended to have to take care of the younger siblings, so for the longest of time Cameron was the baby so he got spoiled quickly by the elder siblings. He does tend to act like a brat and will use anything to get his way, even pouting and crying. But he does have a good Irish temper and goes into a blind rage when fighting. Cameron shares a bond with his sister the most like they are joined at the hip at times, so when one does something they both join in. But if by himself, he’s more reserved and shy; he’s also emotionally dependent to the point he clings to his siblings or any friends. He also has a issue with sleeping alone in a bed, and normally tries to seek out sharing a bed or just sleeping in random places. Also gets lost a lot, so he sticks with his twin. He also tends to dress in Teagan's clothes and becomes her when he feels really insecure, in extreme cases, he becomes someone completely different, none of the other siblings know about this.

Out of character: This is Lovino here, I taken up a Kirkland (it was my pitch to Feliks that started this invasion wth people!) and just now gotten the time to post a intro.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Konichiwa....uh....Kirkland-san? *thinks: wow another one?*
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Hello, welcome to the school! Let's try to get along well eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

MY TWINZIEEEEEEEEEEE! 8D

<33333333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:07 am

@ Kiku

Nah, me name tain't Kirkland-san....call me Cameron! Its me name! *pats Kiku on the back*

@ Matthew

Thank ye! I hope so as well, don't ya know~

@ Teagan

TWINZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!! *tackle hugs*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 am

.............o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:50 am

See, he agrees with me, Keeks! *pats Kiku on the back, then gives Cammie a kiss on the cheek*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 am

Another annoying Kirkland -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 am

...You don't have to live with them Vargas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 am

I'll pass on that. *has a idiot brother*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 am

orz '''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 am

Oh, shut up, ya mangy mutts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:34 am

"Mangy Mutt "? I'm full blood English you silly Bint... And a damn sight cleaner than the pair of you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 am

I am no mutt!
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

What aru... Another Kirkland aru. How many Kirklands are here now aru ne?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:24 pm

One was too many -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm

@ Yao
It's a invasion of Kirklands!

@ Arthur
Big brother~ *clings to and gives kisses*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:56 pm

So many Kriklands, da *giggles* You are all sort of similar, I suppose~
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:52 pm

camy-kun we'r in the same grade^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:53 pm

@ Ivan
...ye think.. aye thought being siblings just made us siblings...of course we're similar! *laughes*

@Mei Mei
*stares at her and tilts his head* Yer cute ^-^ Aye...lets hope we gots classes together, don't ya know~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:45 am

Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! *clings*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin *cuddle cling*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 pm

*noms on him lovingly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

*squeals and mock cries about being nommed on* Teeeeaaa <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~   Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top of the mornin' to ya, don't ya know~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: