World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere Empty
PostSubject: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Belle Vanackere pushed the door open and saw that the other side was currently empty and began dragging all her stuff into the room, several boxes and a few suitcases. She gave a few huffs after dragging everything in, it was times like this that she knew having her brother around wouldn't have been so bad. She peered around the room and it was larger than the students dorm for sure, it had a two paned window with beds pressing against the wall, and two built-in closets with one medium height night stands next to their individual beds.

She began to unpack most of her clothing, hanging up her dresses, pants, jackets in the small closet and her shirts and other personal items in the small dresser in the closet with socks, pajamas, hoodies. She threw the boxes that held her kitchen and cooking utensils in the bottom and chucked her luggage on the top shelf, bringing out her sheets for the bed, with the pillows she had brought, several dozens in bright colors and shapes and a creme color comforter. She was setting up her computer equipment, her texts and teaching materials on her desk, ignoring the smaller sized box on the floor. She heard the door open up and looked up at, wondering if it would be her new roommate and fellow teacher.

"Dag?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 am

Yekatrina Braginskaya stumbles into the room, panting alittle, catching her breath after trying and struggling on getting her stuff up to the floor. She looks up to see her roommate. She smiles at her and greets.

" H-hello! You m-must be my roommate. I'm Yekatrina Braginskaya but people call me K-katyusha" She said as he takes her bags, boxes and art supplies into the room and extends her hand to Belle. "I hope we become good friends"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:41 am

Belle shakes her roommate's hand and gives her a smile "Isabella Vanackere, just call me Belle!" she said stretching out a bit.

"You need a hand with your stuff?" She offered to her figuring she needed it, the girl looked a bit flustered and a bit winded. " Katyusha, I think we'll be good friends and good roommates!" She did hope so since she seemed like a really nice woman, and there were so few female teachers on staff.

Belle picked up her tiny box from the floor and placed it on her bed, smiling at it and turned back to Katyusha, "Shall we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:06 pm

She nodded and bows to her.

" Oh Thank you so much! Bless your heart, I had to lift up all these up the stairs with almost no help and it took forever for on of my baggage to arrive because one of my bags were missing, and! And~- "she sighed. "B-but that's over now"

Yekaterina lifts up her baggage and opens it to unpack her clothes. " That box has my knitting kit-Oh! I forgot! I'm the arts and craft teacher here, and you? " she said as she holds up

(( Sorry for the long wait for a response! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Belle laughed and moved her way over to bring a few more of the bags and boxes into the room, clearing out the hallway. Belle nodded and brought over the small box, the non wooden one, and placed it gently on the nightstand, taking care with it.

"I understand and I hate when that happens, waiting on that one bag is highly annoying. And thankfully everything is here now!" she said happily, once she brought the bags over to Katyusha's bed and looked her at "Unpacking these, any where you want me to put them?"

Belle looked around and smiled, "Arts and Crafts? Awesome! I am teaching History of the World!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 pm

" History? I love history~!" she smile but put on her worry look.

"O-oh! No, it's ok! I don't want to bother you with these with you already unpacking your stuff" she quickly say in a worry tone. " I really don't want to cause you any troublesome!" rapidly waving her hands. " I can do it. "

She grabs her heaviest bag and tries to lift it only to drop it. " Heavy, i didn't realize it was this heavy after i packed it, no wonder my little brother wanted to take this. Such a sweet boy~" she sweetly said of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm

Belle nodded and plopped on her bed, falling into the pillows and turning to look over at Katyusha and nodded.

"Your brother? Your brother is a teacher here or something? Like us?" She asked her, pulling out a small chilled bottle of raspberry wine and two glasses, she went to offer her a drink and looked at her carefully

"I can help you out, it is not big deal or troublesome to me, I am your new roommate, we're supposed to help each other out sometimes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Opens her baggages and begins to put away her clothes in the drawers.

" No, He's a student here. 2nd year, If you see him, i'm sure you'll love him. He's the sweetest~ " She said and takes the glasses that belle offered " Thank you very much~ "

" That's very kind of you. I hope i can be a good roommate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Belle nodded "Yeah, my little sister is here as well, I believe in year 4 though. And if he is anything like you, he is probably a really good kid with a head on his shoulder"
She got off her bed and walked over to the center of the room, where Katyusha was and poured some wine into each of their glasses.

"To our teaching jobs and praying that everything works out fine" she saluted to and added "That we don't forget to have some fun ourselves!!" with a large smile on her face and very bright eyes.

"We'll be good roommates, I mean I think we might just be the two youngest females on this teaching staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm

She also salutes her wine glass up with belle's.

" Cheers" she said and sips a little from the glass. She miles back at her, feeling happy that she has a nice a roommate and her first friend in the school. This will be a good year and coming days after.

"W-where's the youngest? Haven't noticed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm

She gave her a smile and cute laugh with her salute "Salud indeed!"

"I think so... well we are also the two females on the staff so far. Also, we're like what... in our young twenties? And we have pretty young staff as well...Mathias and Eirik and the Kirkland brothers and the new teachers as well" she said sipping, counting with her fingers.

Belle nodded and got comfy on the floor, enjoying the comfy rug and placing the bottle of wine in-between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere   Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 1: Yekaterina Braginskaya and Belle Vanackere
Page 1 of 1