World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Absences- Please Read!

Go down 
+11
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Sadiq Adnan
Daan Vanackere
Meimei
Natalya Braginsky
Yong Soo Im
Ivan Braginski
Yao Wang
Matthew Williams
Godmin
Kiku Honda
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Absences- Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 am

This might not be the right place for this topic, in which case I encourage the mods to move it or make their own. I just thought I'd let y'all know that my Spring Break is from March 12 to 21, so I will be very hard to reach during that time. Anyone else who has an absence to acknowledge, this is currently the only place I know to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:17 am

Yes, during spring break, I too will also be busy working. But I have msn, and you have my fullest permission to msg me 83
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:54 am

XD i dont have spring break so il be here guys! just so you know
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I myself will be babysitting tonight, and will not be back until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:45 am

I will be absent from Friday the 26th, until Sunday the 28th. If you have a question, please contact either Ivan or Kiku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:28 pm

I'll be more or less absent from tomorrow till wednesday, i need to submit all my essay by then. then there's thurday and friday and the lib will get closed so I prolly won't be able to get online, but I'm going to my grannies, to Poland on the fourth so from then on I'llhave proper internet :DDDD (Catt if yer want postcards mini vodkas PM me XD)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

i wont be on for most of good friday, im doing the Good Friday Appeal :3 (victorian only charity that raises money for one of the countries biggest and most important childrens hospital. I get to travel in fire trucks! XD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:28 pm

As of tonight I will be taking a leave for a bit. I will post for Lovi and Cameron tonight and bit my farewell for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 am

7th - 9th April

May be on a few times idk but only for an hour or so, going to me nans for a few days
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Gilbert asked us (Lili and I, if I remember well) on the msn chat today to warn everyone he was away for one or two weeks.
So, Gilbert won't be online for one week, maybe two.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:07 pm

I won't be much around from April 7 - 9... depends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

I won't be around that much from April 9th to May 8th, but I will still try to get on as frequently as possible. My dad is leaving off to the states for TDY and I need to stay over at a friend's house, so my access to the computer will be limited until he comes back, but I will try getting on as frequently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Alright, I might be a bit sporadic this weekend... I'm going to visit a friend's house. Dates range April 15th to 19th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm

In case y'all were wondering where I disappear to during the week, I can rarely ever get on the computer after school because my homework load rarely allows me the time to do so. Also, most of the time I end up coming home at any time between 6 and 8 pm in US/ California time. I DO HAVE WEEKEND HOMEWORK AS WELL.

So... my online time will more than likely be limited strictly to weekends. This message will continue to be true until my vacation starts in June. Love you all~!

Oh, and this applies to Toris also since that's my other account for those of you who didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:27 am

Saturday 24th-Friday 29th

Going to National Graphic Design Forum in Melbourne,
Plan to buy some manga and anime ;D maybe even some aussie souvenirs for those who want some XD may be on a few times at night but idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 am

Hey...in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been online much. This isn't going to change any time soon: I've lots of projects to finish up for the end of term, and finals the week after next. Then a plane to London, where apparently I will have only a gig of bandwidth per WEEK (for free at the apartment, anyway...I've got high hopes for other parts of the city). There are some threads, especially Magic Tomatoes, that Toni will still respond to, but it doesn't help that I just joined yet another new forum...sorry about this, guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:46 am

Sorry I haven't been online like, at ALL guys... The year is winding down, and projects, volunteer service hours, multiple major art projects to be sent to the college board, college hunting, SAT prep, studying, and regular homework and stuff are taking priority at the moment and will be my priority until the first week of June. I will try to be on as much as I can in between, but don't get your hopes up too high... I'M MISSING YOU ALL LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Okay, as a warning--

I might not be able to get online for a while... due to certain circumstances, our computer has to be turned off... and because it's really old and has a dead start up battery, we might not be able to turn it back on again.

So until we can....

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:28 am

From today until Monday I'm in Belgium, I won't be able to have msn(normally) or internet in general.
Sorry ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Gilbert's laptop charger has broken, so her laptop won't work until she gets a new one. Therefore, she won't be online until she gets a new charger...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:05 am

Very sorry for not posting here about my absences but for the past couple of weeks and months, there have been economic, family and educational problems, also work problems.

Not that, that should be an excuse for not being active, so I will try and get on here more often now that everything is winding down.

very sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm

It's okay, rl stuff is more important than this place, you take all the time you need <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:11 am

Hey I've been a little off lately because I have school to worry about. I know it's not much as an excuse but I really like time to sleep.

I'll be on and off though when I see the time is fit. Also I can't seem to be RPing with anyone here. ahaha. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

Im off to a con in another city! i will be back on the 27th or so!

thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm

I won't be here from the 22 to the 26, I have friends home and I'm pretty sure they won't like it if I just sit in front of my computer =7=
I will also be away the week end following. I'm at London MCM expo. Froggie will invade Iggy's vital regions~♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absences- Please Read!   Absences- Please Read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absences- Please Read!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next