World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1

Go down 
+2
Kiku Honda
Godmin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meimei

Meimei

Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Yusof-kun!!!*looks at yusof in worry and still not letting go of kiku-kun* we now have the perfect amount of members to cosplay! ne?
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:16 pm

"Maybe start with an introduction aru?" he asks the Malaysian.

(Yusof is the... last name right?)
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:59 am

(lol Yusof is the name actually and doesn't have last name. I'll put up his full name soon, it's really long... more info)

"Ah..." Realizing that he haven't properly introduce himself, he blushed. He thought he heard someone said cosplay...
"Um... My name is- I mean my full name is Mohammad Yusof bin Ahmad Osman... And um... I represent Malaysia... and um..."
Trying hard to think what to say next, Yusof got distracted when he spots Mei and waves to her.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Springing up from behind Yusof (he's blocking the doorway, da-ze~), Yong Soo waves at Mei - and aniki, and Kiku! - too. He'd wave with both hands, except his other arm is busy balancing a precarious stack of manhwa.

"Annyeong! What's going on?" he calls, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:00 pm

"Yao gege is Yong part of the club too??"Looks at her brother praying he would say no.She knew that any Manhwa or manga that Yong brought would only be r18 although she didn't know exactly what was in it she knew that was bad.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Yao's excitement on the club depresses. It's his brother again... "Yong Soo in not a member of the club aru..." he tells Meimei. He pushes Yong Soo aside since he's causing Yusof some trouble. "You should ask to excuse yourself aru." Then he makes a bow at Yusof. "Sorry about my brother's rudeness aru. You are welcomed to join aru."
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 pm

"Ah... Thank you..." Yusof turns back to Yao after a short glance at Yong Soo and goes near Yao as he notice he was blocking the door. He's glad that he's accepted in the club and starts thinking whether he should ask permission to bring in some DVDs and Mangas.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 am

"Eh?" Yong Soo gives Yao a crestfallen look. "Why aren't I a member of the club?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 am

Yao folds his arms, "Because you haven't applied yet aru." Then he looks at Yusof, "Welcome to the club aru. We have lots of anime & manga to entertain us and if you have stuff to share we are more than welcomed aru!" he taps Yusof's shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Yong Soo's look turns blank. "Ehhh? I have to apply?"
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Mei was slightly confused by the fact they had to apply as she couldn't remember doing so herself, but she went back to the manga she had brought and decided to sort them out in some sort of order.Since her brothers were arguing about something again she turned to Yusof"Ne Yusof-kun, what ordery type of thing should i put the books in??"
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 am

"Ah... Thank you..." Yusof replied Yao. He wanted to asked more but got distracted when Mei calls out to him. As he turns to Mei, Yusof looks at the books Mei's mentioning about and starts thinking.
"Um... it's good to sort it out by... um... according to the magazine they're published in... uh... I mean..." Yusof starts off but is afraid that Mei won't understand what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2