World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

Birthday : 1993-02-28

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 am

The sun wasn't as hot; the sky didnt seem as blue; Gupta looked back down at his English book with his usual blank face. He sat alone in the courtyard on one of the many stone benches and had tried to study before the lunch break finished but he just ended up gazing off into space.

His new school was definitely beautiful but not the same beauty he was used to back home. To be honest, he was homesick. All of his classes were all going well as per usual but it was the isolation from the other students that comes with being a new student that really made him miss his home in Africa.

If only he had someone to talk to... He tried to talk to a couple of people in his classes but it seemed to Gupta that they quickly became bored with his lack of converstation and went on their way. Gupta found it very hard to think of things to talk about when one is used to not talking. He then made a dissatisfied face (though on the outside no one would have notice his expression change in the slightest) and tired to continue studying.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm

This was the kind of day, Yong Soo decided, that deserved to be spent outdoors.

How exactly to go about that, he hadn't decided, but well, minor details! Bouncing into the courtyard - the school had a really nice courtyard, all trees and benches and things! - he looked around, and then looked around again before he spotted someone sitting very still on one of the benches. A solitary someone. A someone he didn't know!

"Annyeooooong!" he called out cheerfully, across the courtyard. Lunchbox swinging in one hand and notebook in the other, he sprung towards the bench. "What'cha doing? ♥"
Back to top Go down
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Gupta slightly jumped at the (seemingly) sudden apperance of the other student. He stared at the other for a couple seconds, blinking. Was he talking to Gupta? He was, wasnt he? The first part of the dark haired boy's greeting through him off, considering he didnt understand what the boy had said but then it all fell into place. 'What am I doing?' Gupta repeated in his head and glanced back down at his english book. Then he remembered that this new boy was still waiting for his answer.

"...Oh... Hello.." Gutpa gave a very slight smile, he didnt want to be rude afterall. "I was..trying to study.." It wasnt a full lie, he was trying, but failing at the same time but the boy didnt need to know that.

Silence.

Was that even a full sentence? Gupta thought again, maybe he should add more; he did want to try harder at meeting new people..

"..But its such a nice day... Im not getting very far..."
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Yong Soo beamed, completely unperturbed by the gaps in the other boy's speech. "Yeah, it's super nice today!" he cheered. "Studying's boring anyway, it makes me want to sleep and there're much better things to do! Like food! Lunchtime is for food~"

As if prompted by that logic, Yong Soo plopped down on the bench next to the boy and dug his lunchbox out of its plastic bag. Had the other boy eaten yet? He hadn't seen anything but you never know.

Still! Lid off, he held the lunchbox out to him. "Have some!" he offered with a grin. "It's pajeon and I made it, so it's obviously very good, da ze!"
Back to top Go down
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Gupta hesitated, suddenly feeling nervous at such kindess.

This week of school had been particurally stressful for Gupta, which, in turn, had left him with almost no appetite; so he hadnt packed a lunch for the last three days and just got along fine with just breakfast and dinner. But Gupta was never the one to refuse food when offered...

"...If you are sure.. Thank you very much.."

He took the box handed to him. He looked down at the food, it looked very green; green onions perhaps. It looked a tad bit different then what he is used to but Gupta always enjoyed new kinds of food and felt very greatful that this asian boy would share with him.

Unsure of how to actually eat it and deciding that it didnt look too messy, Gupta just ripped off a small piece and handed the lunchbox back to its owner. He thanked him again and took a bite. Gupta has had asian food before but nothing quite like this, and the boy said he made it himself as well..

"This is very good.." Gupta complimented softly. "You must be a very good cook.. My name is Gupta, may I ask yours..?
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:51 am

Yong Soo grinned, pleased, as he accepted both the lunchbox and the compliment. The other boy - Gupta, where was that name from? Maybe he should ask later! - had a pretty quiet voice, it seemed, kind of like Kiku's or Yusof's. Cute!

And oh, that's right, introductions! "I'm Yong Soo!" he announced brightly. "From third year, nice to meet you!"

Picking up a slice of pajeon with his chopsticks and taking a bite (mm, Korea invented so many delicious things!), he continued cheerfully, "I haven't seen you around before! Are you new? There's been a lot of new people enrolling lately, it's super exciting!"
Back to top Go down
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Gupta shifted slightly. "Yes...I am new.." He wasnt sure if he wanted to blurt his whole life story, which he could, but then decided it wasnt that important so he went with something else. "This school is very impressive.." He said looking out towards the educational builings beyong the courtyard. "It seems that the students here come from all over the world... Its quite different from my old school in Cairo.." He gave a small smile at remembing his old school and friends.

But suddenly he figured that he was being rude, talking about only himself! He turned back to Yong Soo with a apologetic face.

"My apologies... Im a third year as well, of couse, just transfered.. it seems I have a lot of catching up to do.. " Another question popped into Gupta's head after a second, and while hoping he wasnt being to bold, he asked, "..When you first came to this school..were you a tranfer student as well?"
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Yong Soo nodded vigorously as Gupta talked, his mouth full, before he swallowed at the question and replied, "Yup! I came to the Academy at the start of third year! But since I did, catching up on work wasn't so bad. Classes are pretty laid-back anyway, I bet you'll be fine!" His chopsticks waved in the air as if to punctuate his words.

"Oh, and before that, I was in Korea, da ze!" he added with a grin. Because that was certainly something to grin about! Speaking of which, Gupta didn't seem to smile very much. But that was okay, lots of really nice people he knew didn't!

The chopsticks came back down to to pluck up some more pajeon. "Everyone here comes from all over, yeah, it's pretty cool! I've lived in Korea most of my life -- is it the same with you and Cairo?" he asked, resuming his lunch-eating while keeping his eyes attentively on Gupta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 1 of 1