World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Salut tout le monde!

Go down 
+3
Yao Wang
Matthew Williams
Daan Vanackere
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Salut tout le monde! Empty
PostSubject: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 am

Salut tout le monde! QuebecKun

Name: Éric Desjardins

Country(province) your character represents: Québec

Grade: Year 3

Hobbies: Drinking, freedom, your typical Canadian winter sport (Hockey) and social activities (including involving in a drunk fight).

Likes: poutine, Pepsi, NHL (hell yeah les Canadiens), alcoholic drink (no girly cocktail thank you), honesty; he secretly enjoys the company of his bro but never dares to say that out loud

Dislike: MATH, being ignored, being mocked for thick accent (and his bro).

Background: While Matthew and Éric do share the same mother of francophone background, Éric’s father is a rather a devoted french-speaking partisan. Having French as his mother tongue while constantly being influenced by english-speaking sphere, Éric is perfectly bilingual as long as you ignore his heavy Québecois accent. Raised liberally in Québec, Éric grows into a charming and easy-going young man.

Out of character: Well hello thar fellas! It’s my first time doing something similar to this so I may be a bit shy. Please indulge my English as it’s not my first language (more like the third...) Since Québec is not an official character I just draw one by myself (and it’s rather sketchy, hope you don’t mind because I happen to be half-assed like that ;d)

Words written on his t-shirt: Je me souviens/I remember is a song often associated to the second referendum of Québec (and later, to the special statue of Québec). Just for an extra information, this phrase is nowadays seen on every Québecois license plate.
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 am

*slight grin* Nice to meet you, Eric Desjardins.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:45 pm

*stares at in disbelief, not sure whether he should actually be happy or not, ends up sighing, smiling anyway* B-brother... what are you doing here...? *smiles more, gives him a quick hug, rearrange his coat* you look so messy...

(Bienvenue~ Joli dessin ^^ t'es douée~ *now back to English before I get scolded >P* Don't worry about English not being your first language, you're not the only one... Daan and I both learned another language before English too -German for me, French for her, she's fluent so don't hesitate to bother her a bit too~-
As for "Je me souviens" isn't it also just... the motto(... closest thing to "devise") of Quebec? like"Dieu et mon droit" or "Liberté égalité fraternité", you know? )
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Ni hao *nods* Nice to meet you aru.

(MAAAAAAATH! XD Welcome to the forums!)
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 am

Annyeong! ♥ -happy arm flail-

(Welcome! Hope you like it here~ >w< )
Back to top Go down
Gupta Hassan

Gupta Hassan

Birthday : 1993-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 am

Welcome.. *slighly smiles* Its good to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Welcome~^^
(yay quebec!!)
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Kiddha. You don't seem like the sorta guy who takes any crap. And Matthew is your brother?! Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salut tout le monde!   Salut tout le monde! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salut tout le monde!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: