World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*

Go down 
+2
Ivan Braginski
Michel Servaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage

вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* Empty
PostSubject: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Name: Yekaterina Katyusha Braginskaya

Country your character represents: Ukraine

Class you teach:

Agricultural Studies: Elective - Science. Covers theory on agriculture growth and basic plant types and practical which involves working in the fields/gardens and working in the lab for testing.

Home Economics: Well, I'm following what system I know which makes this subject compulsory for the first two years, and elective for the next 2 years. Home Economics is divided into 2 sections - 1)Cooking. Which involves mainly cooking itself, with a slight theory portion in nutrition. 2)Sewing. Purely practicum in nature. These two areas would be covered in the first 2 years. 3rd and 4th year would have a higher emphasis on nutrition and cooking special meals/higher difficulty cooking.

Besides that she is also the teacher-in-charge/teacher that helps out in the gardening club.

Hobbies: Cooking. Working in the fields. Collecting mystery/fantasy/horror novels. Collecting horror video games. Sewing/Embroidery.

Likes: Her family. Growing plants and flowers especially Sunflowers. Daydreaming. Reading mystery/fantasy/horror novels. Playing horror video games. Finding/learning new recipes. Pampering her little brother and sister. Shopping for nice lingerie.

Dislikes: People bullying her family. People bringing up/referring to her assets. Getting lost. Doing Paperwork.

Background: Yekaterina is the eldest in the Braginskaya family. Although her family is really well to do, she is a down-to-earth girl as she has been in charge of taking care of her family during the long periods of time where her parents are not at home. It is also due to this that Yekaterina developed a nack for doing household chores. Yekaterina adores her two siblings alot as she had almost single-handedly brought them up and would protect them to the best of her capabilities. Unwilling to let go of her siblings she decided to stay on in the school after she graduated at 19 so that she could watch over them. Their family is rich after all so she doesn't really have to get a job/get a higher degree. Besides she hates studying most of the time and would rather work with her plants. So she has no official teaching/higher degree for agriculture etc. but she is one of the recognized elite in her field of work through competitions and seminars she joins.

At their old house, they also had an extremely big garden and Yekaterina loves spending her spare time there. She is famous for having a green-thumb around that area she lives and is always spotted carrying gardening tools and fresh flowers around. Here in the school, she is still the same and would probably be one of the most dressed-down teachers in the school. Also, she is really blur and gets easily absorbed in working in the two practicum fields they have that she frequently gets lost or lose track of time while working at the fields.

Besides these two loves of hers, she has a penchant for horror stuff. Although she does not like real life horror (aka as long as it is a movie and a story it is fine, but if it is real/news horror like killings and stuff she does not like it/is turned off by it.) and a secret liking for shopping for nice/good/pretty lingerie (as much as she doesn't really shop much for clothes as it is not practical for her to buy/wear nice pretty clothing).

Out of character: Hi guys~~ This is my first Hetalia RP and I'm really excited~~~~ haha although, do pardon me for any mistakes as I try and get used to forum style RP, this is the first time I'm RP-ing in a forum~ I hope that we would have an excellent time together!! <333 *hugs all of you*

P.S. I'm kinda long winded/type alot. really. so yeah. if anyone of you guys don't like large chunks of text. >.< I'll apologize beforehand. XD Will get on the CHAT ASAP. XD <3
Back to top Go down
Michel Servaz

Michel Servaz

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello and welcome here.
I hope we will get along well, it seems we already share some common interest... if you ever need fresh eggs or homemade cheese, just come to me *smiles brightly, offer hand*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Big sis! Privet! *Hugs tightly* It is good to see you~~

*WATCHES MICHEL LIKE A HAWK*

(Welcome to the forum~ <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 pm

@Michel *takes hand* Thanks so much for you offer~ I had a great time....getting to the lounge area with you~ <3

@Ivan LITTLE BROTHER!!!! *GLOMPS AND SMOTHERS* Як справи? (How are you?) Remember!~ Lunch! Tomorrow!

(*Feels really welcomed*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 am

Welcome, I hope to have fun in your Home ec, class. *slight bow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 am

I'm sure you would Roderich! We are making Varenyky this week, and we have the luxury of very fresh eggs, thanks to Michel~
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Konichiwa Sensei *bows low*
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Ni hao. *nods* I'm looking forward to making great dishes in your home economics class aru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 pm

*attempts to bow as well, and bursts a button as a result* Kiku......and Yao. *paws around for the button* I really do hope to see you in classes~~ *gives apologetic look and turns away to sew it back*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 pm

I don't see why you insist on fixing your clothes every time, big sis... Why do you not just buy a new one? One that actually fits you for once...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

@Ivan~~ I would~~ but then it is not really practical to get more *sighs* they always burst no matter what I do with them. Besides they still serve me well~ and are good to work in~ *smiles at her brother*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 pm

*Disapproving look* You know it is the job of servants to work, big sis... I do not understand why you always insist on doing things like that yourself!
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 am

Um! Nice to meet you teacher! I'm really looking forward to your class! *excited*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:31 pm

@Ivan...My brother~ we can't depend on the servants all the time...besides...I don't know if it is something wrong with the washer, but my lingerie keeps disappearing when I give them to the servants to do them. I think I'll stick to doing them myself. *smiles* besides it is a good skill to learn no? if not how could I learn to make the scarf you love so much? *hugs*

@Mohammad I'm glad you are!~~ I'm looking forward to teaching you too
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:05 pm

*Hugs back and nuzzles into the scarf silently*
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Ni hao~
(hey kat~*huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*   вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

вітаю~ my beloved students~ *smiles*
Page 1 of 1