World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" Empty
PostSubject: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:01 am

Lovi sat in his room with his cellphone texting with Alec, getting bored of doing that he texted the other, 'just come over...fucking loser bastard isn't here, my fratello is off somewhere..I'm bored..you're bored let's get drunk or something.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 am

Alec was lying on top of his bed with his head dangling over the edge of it as he was texting the other back. "Alright, alright. Be over in just a minute, and...... Dude... How come we've been texting each other for the past fifteen minutes when our dorms are right next to each other...?" After hitting the send button, Alec did a backwards roll off of his bed and slipped on his shoes before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:30 am

Lovi chuckled and replied 'Because we're lazy.' Today he did feel lazy was was only dressed in a loose pair of jeans and a Italian team football jersey, in fact he was so lazy, he wasn't going to bother to clean up his fratello's side of the dorm. Notthat his side was any cleanier, but hell, he was a healthy teenage boy, let him have his messes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 am

"True... Now get your lazy ass up and unlock your door so we can fix our boredom problem," he said out loud since by now, he was standing right outside Lovi's door and he knew that the other could hear him. The walls around here weren't exactly the most soundproof things in the world, so a person could probably hear a pen drop two doors down if it was quiet enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:49 am

"Che. Not so long. Damn you are noisy!" Lovi slid out of bed and went over to the door and unlocked the door and in a causal manner opened the door and leaned on the doorframe. "Ciao. Come on in partner~" It was one of those quiet and lazy days that even his voice sounded lazy. It must be the weather, he hated the heat, maybe he needed a fan in his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:59 am

"I'm not that loud~" Alec pouted with a mock innocent look before stepping in. "So what's the plan to stave off our boredom for the day, or were you serious about the whole 'let's get drunk' thing?" Thinking back on it, he and Lovi never really had a drink together before, so if the other was really considering that as an option, Alec would more than likely be up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 am

"Yes you are. Enough to wake the dead." Lovi chuckled and closed the door after the other entered the room. the Italain plopped right down onto his bed and stared at the other with a look that scream ' can you not read' type face. "I wouldn't had said it if I wasn't serious. Plus that loser would never let me get drunk any other time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:15 am

"If I'm loud enough to wake the dead, then I can be the catalyst for a zombie apocalypse, right? Sweeeet..." Alec grinned a bit sarcastically before flopping down onto the other's bed as well while slipping his shoes off (he didn't bother tying them in the first place) so that he could sit in his usual cross-legged position. "So zombies aside, you have the drinks here already?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:23 am

"You are a damned idiot" Lovi mutters as he settles into his pillows. "First off....there are no zombies..and two...neither you or the idiot nor my brother have to fear having your brians eaten...not much there." Lovi smirked then leaned over and fished out from under his bed a small thing of beer. "Zombies aside, I have the drinks....crappy beer...but not much can you get here as a minor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 am

"Oy! If I can raise the dead, then I can control my own zombie minions! With that attitude, you can forget me letting you get part of my zombie empire..." Alec grinned back. "If you want something better later, I have more stashed in my room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 am

Lovi made a face, which looked like all the other faces he made. "If i didn't know you any better...I'd think you were a idiot. But I know you." He paused. "I don't want to be apart of your zombie empire. I'm scared of what you may have them dressed like or act like." Lovi nodded and handed him over a beer. "Maybe that would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 am

Alec quirked an eyebrow curiously as he popped the cap off of his bottle. "And what did you think I'd have them act like?" he asked while taking a sip of his drink... and almost gagging from the taste. Lovi wasn't kidding when he said that this beer would be crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 am

"I dunno...like that viral video on the internet of the prisoners from your nation...you know the Micheal Jackson Thriller one." Lovi popped open one of the bottles and took a sip himself, it was horrid tasting, but he goal wasn't taste but to get drunk as possible while their "boyfriends" were out. He couldn't help the face he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:29 am

"....... Ahahaha, I almost forgot about those videos! Thanks for the idea~!" Alec laughed, downing his drink. His new goal was to get at least tipsy enough from this to the point where the taste of their drinks wouldn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 am

"god then I hope the world ends before you train zombies to do Thriller." Lovi chuckled out as he gulped down his own drink, the quicker you drank it the less nasty the after taste was. He wanted to be drunk but had no cash to do it properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 am

"You know that that would be Youtube worthy~" he chirped, still laughing at the thought before gulping down the rest of his drink and setting the empty bottle aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

He swallowed the last of his beer and tossed the empty bottle aside and fished out a second round for both. "Almost. But I got something better." Lovi chuckled. "The loser and his friend drunk...anything they do is funny....and dumb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"Hm... Definitely that too. Something like that could definitely be used as blackmail," Alec laughed. By now, he was just chugging down big gulps at a time since taste wasn't what they were drinking for anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 am

Lovi chugged down his second beer, the faster yoyu drank the less nasty it was, he began on his third, he chuckled. "I wish I had a video of them from years back. But we can get some blackmail later from them." Starts to flush up form being a bit tipsy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:07 am

"I'll bet you they'll get completely smashed when Francis gets back~" And remembering how Francis had said before that he get's a good amount of wine as gifts for his birthday, Alec wouldn't put it passed the Frenchman and his cousin to go on a wine binge as soon as they were reunited. Alec wasn't far behind and was soon also popping the cap off of his third, but he wasn't tipsy just yet... After one or two more bottles is normally when he started to really feel the effects of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 am

"Oh they most likely will, and since we are the unfortunate boyfriends of such idiots, we most likely will be dragged along to either join or be drunkenly molested." He slowed on the beer, it still wasn't going to be enough to get him drunk, it took at least almost two bottles of wine before he was drunk. "Che. Just think about it...those two drunk together....two to one....they'll be nude in like 5 minutes top after the first three drinks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 am

"Five minutes?" Alec laughed. "More like thirty seconds if both of us are there. Even then, depending on the drink, I'd even say after the first two." Noticing how quickly they were going through these drinks, he nudged Lovi a little with his elbow to get the other to notice that already half the beer was gone between the two of them. "Hey, should we start heading over to my room soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:58 am

Lovi laughed. "Only thirty seconds...if they didn't have us stripped before the drinking. I mean it is Francis for one, who is known for stripping himself after the first hello. And Antonio, who seems to be showing that clothing is optional lately." Looked at him and frown, "Yea, we're about done with this crap and we're barely tipsy. Lets go." Stands up and idles over to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm

"True, true~ Maybe Francis has been rubbing off on Toni too much. They have known each other for God knows how long, right?" he grinned, grabbing his own empty bottles and tossing them in the trash bin before following Lovi out the door. He'd left his door unlocked as he left, so the other could just walk right in before him if he wanted. "The drinks are under my bed towards the back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 pm

"Che. They knew each other before I lived with Antonio. That much I know." He walked the few feet between the rooms and opened the room and instantly plopped down onto Antonio's bed. "What type of drinks do you have?" He called out to the other as he took over Toni's bed as his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next