World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Advertising for a Glee Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Advertising for a Glee Club Empty
PostSubject: Advertising for a Glee Club   Advertising for a Glee Club I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 am

Club/team you are advertising: World Academy W Glee Club

What you will be doing in that club/team: A glee club is a show choir in which dances and songs are choreographed together. The Glee Club also works hand in hand with the Theater Club when it comes to musicals and such.

How much room you will need: A choir room will suffice

One reason why people should join your club/team: Everyone needs to get out of their shells and have self -esteem. Glee Club, since it involves performing, pushes the performers to the maximum of their ability. Also self-esteem and charisma is enhanced as well as fears in performing are eliminated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Glee Club   Advertising for a Glee Club I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 am

Singing sounds like fun~ I'll join!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Glee Club   Advertising for a Glee Club I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 am

^ w ^
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Glee Club   Advertising for a Glee Club I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

I'll join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for a Glee Club   Advertising for a Glee Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising for a Glee Club
Page 1 of 1